What is C4E Forum?
In short—not your average conference, but Central and Eastern Europe’s first community building event on energy efficiency in buildings. Interactive programme combining practical sessions, creative workshops and evening plenaries with high-level speakers and plenty of informal networking opportunities hosted on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast – a breathtaking location at an affordable cost. More details at http://c4eforum.net
Who is coming?
· Governments: number of officials from various ministries from different countries (energy, industry, economy, environment), government energy agencies, advisors to ministers, members of cabinets
· Businesses: DANFOSS, denkstatt Group, E.ON, ETEM, Johnson Controls, Knauf Insulation, PHILIPS LIGHTING, Saint-Gobain, VELUX Group, and more
· Trade Associations: European as well as national associations of manufacturers of building materials and energy efficiency technologies, advocacy alliances (Chance for Buildings, Buildings for Future, DENEFF), number of Green Buildings Councils from the CEE region (BG, CZ, PL, SK, SI, TR)
· NGOs: CEE Bankwatch Network, ClientEarth, Climate Action Network Europe, EnEffect, Energiaklub Climate Policy Institute, European Climate Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, Institute of Environmental Economics, Passive House Centre
· Research and thinktanks: Buildings Performance Institute Europe, Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency, Ecofys, Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics, Metropolitan Research Institute, Regulatory Assistance Project
· International organizations: Covenant of Mayors, EASME, EBRD, European Commission, UNDP, World Bank, World Resources Institute
Countries where participants are from:
We are also very proud that as of today, our gender split is perfectly balanced:
More details and statistics on the website (http://c4eforum.net/the-event)
· We have confirmed top speakers
· We have an outline of 16 parallel sessions on topics ranging from high-level strategies and policies down to the detail of local action and measurability.
More details on the website (http://c4eforum.net/programme)
By tomorrow you can still register for regular fee. Late registration surcharge applies from 3rd May 2016.