We’re delighted to let you know we have now launched the much-awaited campaign materials for World Green Building Week 2018 (24-30 September). World Green Building Week is an annual event that aims to motivate and empower us all to deliver greener buildings.
This year, the theme is ‘green homes’. Our goal is to generate widespread awareness of the benefits of a greener home and highlight practical ways to make a home greener. Through the campaign, we’re asking everyone, everywhere to take action and commit to making changes in the homes they build, lease or live in to make them greener, healthier and more energy efficient.
There are a number of resources available on our website, including:
- How-to guide – Find out the many ways you can participate in the week
- Social media posts – Join the conversation on social media using #HomeGreenHome and #WGBW2018
- Posters in portrait and landscape – Print and share the posters in your building
- Website banners – Use the banners on your own website
- WGBW2018 logo – Use the logo on your own marketing materials
- Email signature – Spread the word about WGBW2018 on email
- PowerPoint template – Host a presentation at an event
- My #HomeGreenHome Promise poster – Tell us how you’ll make your home greener
We hope to involve as many GBCs and Partners as possible to help us make this the biggest and most impactful World Green Building Week yet! We’ll be hosting some webinars throughout July and August (dates to be confirmed) to explore ways to participate in the week. In the meantime, please do get in touch with us and let’s talk through some ideas.
For more information about World Green Building Week, contact Angela Howarth.